I’；m dropping my oldest daughter off at college this month and we’；ve been busy all summer getting things ready for her new dorm room.
Dorm rooms present special challenges， so I’；ve been researching fun DIY Dorm ideas on the web this summer. Here are some of the ones that I’；ve foundpersonalized gifts for girlfriend， along with a few tutorials I’；ve featured here in the past. Enjoy!personalized gifts for dad
1.Photo Quilt @ Polka Dot Chair
2. Dorm Room Photo Pillow @ Polka Dot Chair
3.？How to Make a Memo Board @ Polka Dot Chair
4.Crate Seats @ Tupelo Honey
5.DIY Cork Board @ Carolina Charm
6.？DIY Hanger Jewelry Holder
7.Spa Towel Wrap @ Centsational Girl
8.？DIY Decorated Cork Tiles @ Polka Dot Chair
9.Paper Heart Wall art @ HoneyBee Vintage
10.Cookie Sheet Magnet Board @ Crate Paper Blog
11.Mod Podge’；d Fabric Jewelry Box @ Modge Podge Rocks
12.Reading Pillow @ Polka Dot Chair
13. Sprocket Pillow @ Cluck Cluck Sew
14. How to make a quilt from start to finish @ Diary of a Quilter
15. Canvas Pot Holders @ Birch Organic Fabrics Blog
16. Patchwork Memo Board @ Polka Dot Chair
17. Chevron Pencil Cup @ Kibbles ‘；N Knits
18. Vintage Suitcase Charging Station @ Design Sponge
19. Photo Transfer Canvas @ A Beautiful Mess
20. Drawstring Dorm Laundry Bag @ Sew 4 Home
21. DIY Polka Dot Hat Boxes –； Great for Storage
You may also like：
Instagram Mini Photo Album
DIY Washi Tape Letters
MORE GREAT IDEAS ON MY PINTEREST BOARDS!
Visit Melissa | Polka Dot Chair’；s profile on Pinterest.
This Instructable is meant for an experienced sewer. If you are a beginner sewer, I made a MUCH more in depth tutorial here: https://www.instructables.com/id/You-Stole-My-Heart-Dress-for-Absolute-Beginners/
We’d like to share a behind-the-scenes story with you from our BERNINA International team – enjoy!
In my quest for an organized life, I’ve been taking our house one closet and one cabinet at a time. Today, I’m sharing my linen closet – before and after. I really debated about sharing the before, because it’s my dirty little secret that still haunts me, but I’m hoping it shows you that a) I’m not perfect and b) that anyone can do it with just a few simple changes.